Laundry Room Cabinets | For Better Organizing
Laundry room cabinets will not only organize your laundry room, but will add beauty and value to your home, too. Dwell Custom cabinetry offers the following ideas for updating this often-neglected space:
- If your laundry room is small, cabinets can hang over your washer and dryer. Hooks drilled into the underside of the cabinets can create extra storage space. Add even more space with a counter top over your washer and dryer.
- Open shelving is handy for often-used laundry baskets and washing powder.
- Trim and crown molding add stylish details to your laundry room cabinets.
- Consider cabinets that mimic the shape of tile or paneling in your laundry room for extra visual punch.
- Seek out wasted space. A nook or wall space between your kitchen and laundry room can be made into small laundry room cabinets.
- If you don’t have a designated laundry room, cabinets that mirror the style in adjoining kitchen help blend walk-through space.
- Consider adding slim drawers next to or underneath cabinets for smaller laundry care items.
- Incorporate cabinets into a mudroom or a garage when there’s no actual laundry room for a dual-purpose space.
- If your ceilings are high, think about building tall laundry room cabinets that’ll best utilize your space. These can store large laundry baskets at the bottom shelves and infrequently used and or, seasonal items at the top.
- Factor in room for a handy wash basin.
- If open door space is a premium, consider sliders or bi-fold options to save square footage.
- Another idea for when you don’t have an actual laundry room, is to build small storage cabinets around a kitchen window.
- Glass-front laundry room cabinets add elegance and make it easy to locate your laundry care items.
Dwell Custom Cabinetry is happy to brainstorm, create and install the best laundry room cabinets for your home. You can contact us at 480.595.0000 or here with any questions or ideas you have for your new organized laundry space!