Custom Closets Of The Stars
Many celebrities have custom closets that are bigger and have more amenities than some people’s apartments. Well, it seems that way, anyway. You’ve probably seen some amazing closets in magazines and on reality TV. One that immediately comes to mind is the spacious and pristine white closet of Lisa Vanderpump on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Every shoe, every handbag, and every ounce of her famously pink wardrobe has its own designated space. Pretty spectacular.
Thinking about such an impressively organized (and large!) closet compelled us to peruse the web to see which other stars have amazingly amazing custom closets. (After all, we are designers of custom closets, so this was justifiable as professional research, right?) Of course, we found the usual suspects: Jessica Alba, Christina Aguilera, Paula Abdul, Eva Longoria…you get the idea…this list could go on indefinitely!
While doing our “research”, we came across a fun feature called “25 Ways Celebrity Closets Are Different Than Yours”. We couldn’t help but scroll down to see some formidably fabulous closets. Here are some of the ways the article said that celebrity custom closets are different than the average Joe’s (or Josephine’s):
- They have chandeliers. (Oprah Winfrey)
- They have wallpaper with chandeliers on it. (Miley Cyrus)
- They have zebra accent carpet. (Fergie)
- They have walls of shoes. (Jimmy Choo founder, Tamara Mellon)
- They have walls of just gold shoes. (Mariah Carey)
- They have ladders to reach shelves in high places. (Brooke Shields)
- They have room for large square ottomans. (Jada Pinkett Smith)
- They also have room for round pink ottomans. (Ashley Tisdale)
- They have accent tables created from Louis Vuitton luggage. (Kimora Lee Simmons)
- They have bouquets of fresh roses adorning expansive mirrored dressers. (Paris Hilton)
- They have closets that look like hunting lodges. (Ralph Lauren)
- They have entire closet rooms dedicated to just sunglasses. (Elton John)
As you can imagine, we could go on and one about these incredible custom closets. But can you blame us? At the risk of sounding star struck, we are in awe of the custom closets of these and other celebrities…for strictly professional reasons, of course!
But, at Dwell Custom Cabinetry, we don’t believe that amazing custom closets are reserved only for the rich and famous. Sure, we may have designed a closet or two for some local celebs. But, we can also bring our expertise of designing and building custom closets to your home. Let’s talk about how we can make your new closet one that you’ll be in awe of, too!