Barn Doors Can Fit into Any Type of Décor
Barn Doors are a Statement
When you choose to use interior barn doors in your décor, you’re not looking for an average door. Instead, you will have an attractive focal point that starts conversations. Especially if you are using reclaimed wood, which can bring its own provenance into your home. Barn doors can be charming, rustic, sleek, or industrial, depending on how you decorate your adjoining rooms. They look equally great open or closed, and can be customized to suit many different styles.
Barn Doors Can Fit Into Any Type of Décor
Just a few of the decorating styles in which we’ve seen this type of door look spectacular include:
- Craftsman: Play up the handcrafted wood of your barn doors and use fitting hardware, such as oiled rubbed bronze. To fit with your Arts and Crafts furniture, barn doors that use flat panels might best suit this look.
- Shabby Chic: Barn doors made of reclaimed wood give authenticity to your distressed-but-soft interior decorating. Elegantly worn paint finishes and complementary hardware add to this comfortable and inviting style.
- Southwestern: The rough texture, distressed finishes, and burnished accents of Southwestern style can perfectly reflect your custom barn doors.
- Modern: Barn doors with smooth, ebonized wood, frosted glass, and brushed nickel hardware become a highlight of the white walls and sleek lines of modern décor. They truly are a matter of form following function.
- French Country: Just like the volets of Provence (that’s “shutters” to you and me), barn doors painted in an evocative sage green or French blue set the whole tone of your Provençal décor.
One merely has to Google images of “barn doors” to see how flexible they can be.
Barn Doors from Dwell Custom Cabinetry
Our craftsmen are excited to be designing custom interior barn doors for our customers. You have unlimited combinations of wood, finish, and hardware options that allow you to fit them within any décor. When you work with Dwell Custom Cabinetry, we will find the perfect look to complement your décor.